Monday, October 1, 2012

Cell phone controlled car without micro controller

I had made this cell phone controlled car for my project. In every cell phone controlled car there is costly micro controller. But in my car i don't use a  micro controller. so the programming is not need for my car.  So every beginners in the electronics can do this project.

The car can move forward, backward, Left turn, Right turn, Rotating clock wise, Anti rotating clock wise.

The main part of the car is DTMF decoder ic and a motor driver. The DTMF decoder decodes the signals from the mobile and send to the motor driver ic. For every decoded signal there is a movement in the car.



My Old Prototype 




New Prototype 








     The post will updated with circuits. So keep visiting or follow the blog. 








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. now i am little bit busy but i will update the post with circuit soon

      so follow the blog.....

      Delete